I stayed here solely based on Trip Advisor reviews; I was not disappointed. After a 11 hour flight from Texas to Buenos Aires, a change of airports and another 2 hour flight to Bariloche, we were more than happy to be ground borne for a few days. Checkin was fast - actually, there was no checkin. The front desk did not ask for the usual paperwork or credit card. They simply handed us room keys and welcome drinks. The front desk manager showed us to the extra large room, pointing out the specifics of the in-room dry sauna, steam sauna and heated floor. The bed was perfect as was everything else. The place was more akin to a Swiss lodge than anything expected in South America. Dinner one night was excellent, as was the bar service throught the day. The large fireplace in the bar was not burning; we wish it had been. The pool was perfectly heated also, and the pool deck overlooking the lake was the perfect spot for relaxation. Next time I'm in this area of the world, I'll for sure make a point to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, built on the bluff of a cliff, delights with panoramic vistas of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Andes mountains range. The lodge's wood and stone work is reminiscent of a small alpine village. The large balconies of each residence and suite are suspended over the bluff. Just below, the waves crash upon Playa Bonita and the sides of the cliff. The hotel's interior is just as unique. Total comfort is offered in the Private Spas that form part of each suite. One can choose between a dry sauna, a double jacuzzi with ozonetherapy and an LCD TV, a scottish shower, and a finnish shower with aromacolor therapy. Each of these options are integrated into each suite, allowing the guest total control over his or her relaxation. Charming is a place designed to astonish its guests with its beauty, luxury, tranquility, comfort, unforgettable views, and amiable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Splendia and Despegar.com so you can book your Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche