From the moment you drive down the (rather steep) driveway, you will be completely blown away! There is not a better location! The views from every part of the property are just amazing. After recovering from the views, you will then be further blown away by the staff and level of service. We were very warmly greeted Maria Jose, who is just a gem! She was not only helpful during the check-in process but during our entire stay. She always has a smile on her face and will go out of her way. And the service doesn't stop there. Every staff member we dealt with went above and beyond. Santiago and Javier were extremely helpful in helping us find some amazing restaurants and give us advice on what to see. We were also fortunate enough to meet Alberto and Tiziana, the owner and the manager. They were so friendly and helpful that I felt more like I was staying with friends rather than at a hotel!
We were lucky enough to stay in the Charming Suite. WOW is the best way to describe it. It was spacious, clean and the bathroom was to-die-for! It has a dry sauna, a steam shower and jacuzzi tub (with an amazing view!). Not only that, it is built into the side of the hill with exposed volcanic rock in the shower, behind the vanity and in the toilet room! We spent as much time in our "private spa" as we did in the actual room! This is THE room to have.
There are just not enough adjectives to describe this place! From the views to the service, it just doesn't get any better than this. As a matter of fact, we had reservations at another hotel in Villa de Angustera but ended up coming back to Charming. When we arrived at the other hotel, it just didn't even compare to Charming. I called and Maria Jose advised us that they (fortunately) had room for us for 2 more nights but not in the same room. We didn't care, we just wanted to be back. When we got to the hotel, Santiago had a surprise for us. They were able to give us the Charming Suite again! Needless to say, we were quite happy!
Thanks to the entire staff at Charming (including Pocho), we had an amazing time!
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Hotel
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pamper yourself at Charming, enjoying a private spa in the intimacy of your suite or residence, with an unbeatable view over the lake and mountains. The intelligence of its recreational architecture is generous in all of its variants. From outside this beautiful lodge has the appearance of a small alpine village, with its wooden constructions and its roofs oriented like balconies over the wood covered rocks with view over the lake and mountains. The views are really memorable, the decks of each residence or suite are almost suspended over the cliff, and down to the bottom, the Nahuel Huapi lake foams against Playa Bonita beach and the rocks of the cliff. Within the lodging options, Charming appears as a place where all arts of pleasure converge: "Private Pleasures." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.