Looking at previous reviews, we wonder whether our experience was because we came in the low season. We had some (though not all) similar experiences to those of the last reviewer. On the plus side, the location is beautiful. Also, the receptionist who doubled as bartender and waiter was delightful and very helpful. On the negative side, other parts of the service seemed half hearted. Also, our lower floor room was poorly sound proofed. On our first night, we had to put up with a lot of noise from the room next door. Overall, we felt the hotel was poor value for the relatively high room rates.
- Also Known As:
- El Faro Patagonia Hotel
- El Faro Patagonia Hotel Villa La Angostura
- El Faro Patagonia Argentina/Villa La Angostura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Faro Patagonia is the combination of a magnificent Hotel, an exclusive House and a natural spring SPA, located on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi in Villa La Angostura, Argentine Patagonia. 3 Suites, 12 Rooms and a luxurious-House nestled in a unique natural environment that enhances the 4 seasons with the authentic Spirit of Patagonia. Las Vertientes SPA, located at the bottom of the lighthouse, is the meeting point between Nature and the excellence of El Faro services, the ideal complement to make each stay an unforgettable experience. El Faro Patagonia, immersed in fascinating surroundings, combines everything so as to have an unforgettable stay and to consolidate it as a unique experience. Both nature and distinction offer an intimate and moving experience. Warmth, ellegance and an excellent service inspire in the seduction for exclusiveness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your El Faro Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.