“Great Value in Center of Puerto Madryn” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Gran Madryn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Luganos 40, Puerto Madryn, Argentina   |
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Puerto Madryn
NYC
“Great Value in Center of Puerto Madryn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

My husband I booked this hotel based on the recommendation of Frommer's and it did not disappoint. It is located right off the water, with simple, but clean rooms. Our room had a balcony, which I recommend you ask for. There was a table and two chairs outside that our husband and I used to watch the sunrise and sunset- spectacular! Also, when we told them we had to check out very early to catch a 6 a.m. flight in Trelew, they prepared a truncated version of their full breakfast for us... at 4:30 a.m. Great hotel for a great price and loved the hotel's adorable Golden retriever mix.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2009

To be honest, we weren't really sure what we would find when we got to this hotel. Pictures and details were scarce online. It turned out to be a small but very comfortable and very clean room with a beautiful view of the ocean, which was literally across the street. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the owner, Claudio, was extremely down to earth. He seemed genuinely interested in the comfort of his guests. We were among very few non-Spanish speaking tourists and we were made to feel very much at home.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
jerusalem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

Our trip to Puerto Madryn was very interesting and
staying in Gran Madryn hotel was wonderful and very comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean and hot,the bed - comfortable. Breakfast was great. The owner of the hotel and reception stuff were very friendly and helpfull.
It's wonderful choice.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

I was in my hollydays and a went to puerto madryn for five days, I satyed at the Hotel Gran Madryn and let me tell you it was a really ugly experience. the people that works there talk to me not very nice and also no one speaks english. The managger didn`t let have my dinner in peace because he was always talking to me all the time. The people from the restaurant they have was wonderfull and the chef was the only one who speakes english. So I recomend this place just for the restaurant but never stay at the hotel, trust me.

louis Donnovan, Washington DC.

• Liked — the restaurant of the hotel
  • Disliked — the people who works at the hotel
Stayed February 2008, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Gran Madryn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Gran Madryn

Address: Luganos 40, Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Location: Argentina > Patagonia > Province of Chubut > Puerto Madryn
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Airport Transportation
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Puerto Madryn
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Gran Madryn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Gran Madryn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gran Madryn Hotel

If you own or manage Hotel Gran Madryn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.