“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capricho Hotelito De Encanto

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salta
Capricho Hotelito De Encanto
You added Capricho Hotelito De Encanto to your Saves list
Dean Funes 26 | between Caseros and Espana streets., Salta 4400, Argentina   |
Ranked #59 of 89 Salta B&B and Inns
Montevideo, Uruguay
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2006

I spent a magical time in Capricho. The experience is lovely. Is very affordable. The people is so kind and make you have such a wonderfull time, that I`m going back next yea!
The breakfast, the lunch and every pastry there is so delicate!
I can´t find words to describe it.
The location is very convinient for turism.
The best hotel Boutique, enjoy it!

• Liked — The food and the room confort.
  • Tips/Secrets — stay more than 4 days in the city, then travell arond Salta and Jujuy.
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Clearwater, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2006

This hotel more like a bed & breakfast) is magnificent and I had never experienced such incredible service before. It was so great that it was hard to drag myself away from the hotel to go sightseeing...if I went out, I couldn't wait to get back to the peace and tranquility of Capricho

In regards to the food, I expected it to be normal like any other hotel, but on the contrary, the food was espectacular...all made in house by the owner, Monica, as well!!! She actually takes the time to get to know you and find out what you like...believe me she provided me with everything that I like to eat....

Monica, the owner, is always available for you...she speaks English, Italian, some French, and of course Spanish... she knows how to make you feel very welcomed and at home... She is also very knowledgeable of the area, therefore she will advised you what to do depending what you like...

The price is very reasonable for the service and quality provided... the rooms are impecable and well decorated... makes you feel very comfortable and cousy....

Overall I would say this is the best bed & breakfast I've ever stayed in on holiday or business!!! I look forward to my next trip to Salta and definitely to Capricho!!!

• Liked — The personal attention from the owner
  • Disliked — no pool
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't look any further...if you are in Salta, go to Capricho!
  • Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Capricho Hotelito De Encanto? Share your experiences!