Bloomer's was a nice oasis in Salta. We walked from the train station here and it's also a short walk to the main square and many attractions. The B&B has beautiful open spaces that were quiet and relaxing. The rooms were very cute and spotless with everything you would need. The brunch was amazing every morning. The staff was extremely helpful with all of our needs from helping with exchanging money to advice on tourism (we were very happy we took a bus tour instead of Tren a las Nubes). They also helped book an amazing stay as a gaucho at Finca Escoipe (check on Facebook or asl the owner about them) which I highly recommend to get away from tourists and see some incredible landscapes. Bloomer's was our favorite stay during >3 weeks in Argentina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bloomers is a colonial design B&B located in Salta City's historic district. Our 5 comfortable suites have been decorated with a mixture of pre-colonial and modern styles. Enjoy a pre-Inka gourmet brunch or pick a book at our library with a glass of vino patero or appreciate our design boutique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Bloomers-Salta Bed & Brunch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bloomers-Salta Bed And Brunch
- Bloomers-Salta Bed & Brunch Hotel Salta