“It was good so far” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #32 of 55 Hotels in Mesa
“It was good so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I love the front desk the most Mattie was very friendly from the time I called to make my reservations and during my stay overall all the staff was nice but I enjoyed Mattie spirit the most and I would stay again because they have a great location

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about the customer service you received from Mattie and our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that our location was ideal and you enjoyed your stay with us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a good hotel at an affordable rate in and around Mesa, Arizona. I stayed here twice, Feb 2011 and Aug 2011. Each room has a small kitchen with all basic utensils. Three big super markets are around the hotel. Hotel is equipped with wifi. I enjoyed my stay there. Hotel staff is very supportive and in fact they helped me to go in and around places in Mesa.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am glad that you found us to be a good value. I am also thankful that you found our property to be conveniently located with the surrounding supermarkets. I hope that you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your kind words.
Wheaton, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Lazy staff, dirty room. Location is decent but the condition of the room and lobby is terrible. When pointing out an overflowing trash can that say outside front door of hotel, the front desk person said "oh well, I will eventually get to it". Not what I expect when I got to a hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a clean location, go somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dee - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. Our goal is to ensure you are provided with a clean, comfortable room while you are our guest. Please be assured that cleanliness is of the utmost concern to us and feedback such as yours is taken very seriously. I will be working with the housekeeping staff to ensure our level of cleanliness improves.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at pme@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We will coach our team to provide better service and a clean room in the future. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Mesa, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Motel overall not really pleasent and clean.Room was OK but bathtub faucet dripped sink ran slow..Entire place needs renovation....Has nice central location close to most places and easy expressway entry

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am happy to hear that you found the location convenient and had easy access to the expressway. I aplogize for the maintenance items you mentioned in your room. I encourage feedback from our guests so that I am able to fix these types of issues. Our goal is to provide a clean comfortable room with everything in working order. I apologize if we failed at that goal. I hope that you will come back and see us again if your travels bring you back to our area in the future so that we may have another opportunity to serve you with everything in working order.
Messina, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is a great hotel for both short and extended stays - an indoor property; it's very comfortable, affordable and very quiet. And I thrive on things being quiet. They make staying at a hotel very easy because they provide almost everything you need (you just need to provide your own food) - and they provide the rest. They also aim to please and make sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. The staff is really awesome and accommodating. And they are continuing to make improvements to make it an even better place to stay....

Each room has its own kitchenette, complete with a stovetop, sink, full-size fridge and microwave - and is stocked with a few dishes and cooking equipment (and they also provide the items you need to clean the dishes). The rooms are also have wireless internet access, a flat screen tv and cable (with 2 Showtime channels).

And it's a great location - located right by a grocery store and Wal-Mart, there are several restaurants within walking distance. It is located less than 1 mile from I-60 and just a few miles from Loop 101 and I-10.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Stacey - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Oldham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Have stayed here on numerous occasions. Always found the desk clerks courteous and efficient. Room was pleasant, with cutlery, fridge, and kitchen facilities welcome. Not sound proof by any means, although have not experienced noisy neighbours. A/c cools the room fast....but do not expect the operation of a/c to be quiet! Room mainly used overnight, since as a long stay resident/visitor to Arizona I spent most of my time outside during the day .

Room Tip: You need to make arrangements in advance if you are going to arrive late...after 1100 pm.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
St. Paul, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2009

The front desk staff that I interacted with the most was very friendly and helpful! My room was very good...I like having the iron/ironing board. I like that the windows open, unlike some motels (can enjoy fresh air). The landscaping is nice. There were one or two places in the 2nd floor hallways that had an odor (masked cigarette smell?) but I did not expect perfection at this price level. There is a Frys grocery store across the street (get their customer loyalty card to save a lot - no cost and don't have to fill out a form) and several dining options within a few blocks (the pizza across the street was very good (Taste of New York?) and there are restaurants on the next cross street to the east - Country Club. High speed wireless internet was usually at 11 Mbps.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa? Share your experiences!