“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Mesa to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Mesa
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203   |
Ranked #37 of 55 Hotels in Mesa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Eagan, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I read reviews prior to coming and I thought to myself it couldn't be THAT bad... Well it was worst than I expected. The rooms were old and dirty. There was other peoples hair everywhere and a huge toe nail clipping on the floor which really grossed me out. This place was worth much less than what we paid to stay. Thankfully we were only staying one night. If cleanliness doesn't bother you and your just looking for 4 walls and a bed, then this place will suit you. The rest of our stay we stayed some place just $10 more which was much much nicer, well worth the extra 10 a night. (Room wasn't available our first night in AZ which is why we were forced to stay some place else)

• Stayed April 2014
Mesa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I got my key card quickly with no hassle. Went to the room I was given, opened the door and found that someone was still in there. When I took the key card back to the office, he was shocke to hear the room was occupied. The new room was just like any other standard room. The bedding was stained, there were no towels and we could hear the neighbor's conversations through the walls. It was good enough to stay in but I wish I hadn't paid what I did for that room.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn & Suites Mesa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Mesa

Address: 1750 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Mesa
Ranked #37 of 55 Hotels in Mesa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Mesa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Mesa
Days Inn & Suites Mesa Hotel Mesa
Days Inn Mesa

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Mesa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.