“49ers At Arizona Cardinals” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Mesa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Layton, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I travel all over the world and this is by far the worst lodging experience I've ever had. After signing off on the "I will not smoke in your non-smoking room or I will be fined" forms. I was shocked to find myself in a room that smelt as foul as this one did. With an overly strong stench of cigarette smoke I decided to call the front desk. They assured me it was a non-smoking room and the smell must be coming from the room next door. When I told them about the cigarette burns in the bed sheets and the ashtray on the table they continued to tell me that it was indeed a non-smoking room. They refused to change my room telling me it was too much of an inconvenience. Finally, because I had booked the room through a travel website I was told I needed to cancel through them if I was unsatisfied (this I've handled through the site and they were most helpful). I grinned and bore it, because it was too late in the game for me to switch and I had to get business done. In short if you don't mind the reeking smell of smoke to be with you all day long because of where you sleep or if your sleep is not affected by such a distasteful odor... it may be a place worth staying to save a buck. For me poor customer service and false advertising all made for a difficult weekend where presentation was everything. SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY TO GO SOMEWHERE AT LEAST DECENT.

Room Tip: If they tell you non-smoking you had better make them sign waivers for you to prove that you will be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Mesa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Mesa

Address: 1750 East Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85203
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Mesa
Ranked #37 of 56 Hotels in Mesa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Mesa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Mesa
Days Inn & Suites Mesa Hotel Mesa
Days Inn Mesa

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Mesa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.