“perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Mesa
Nanaimo
“perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed for 6 nights at the beginning of our trip, then once the last night. Our rooms were very comfortable and the pool area was fantastic. The lady at the front desk, Carmen, the manager I think, was very helpful and welcoming and Tammy that looked after the complimentary breakfast, which was very good, was one of the most pleasant people that I have ever met. The location was central to shopping and restaurants.
The only downside was that our rooms were in the midst of a visiting baseball team so it was a little loud at night, but not a big problem. I would return again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Ive stayed in La Quinta two times and it was awful. On one of my stays, the floor on which my room was on smelled like weed. In the morning when I was leaving, three dogs were pooping on the elevator and I had to withstand the smell. The bathroom doors didnt close making me and my roommate uncomfortable. The staff did not seem to care about the incident as there was only one employee present during my entire stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've used La Quinta in the past when I'm staying at a location for more then 3 days, this place was great with nice employees and a decent breakfast.

The room was clean and spacious, our floor was quite busy but we didn't hear any of the other travellers in the rooms besides us which was nice.

There's not much around the area except other hotels, not much cars around either which kept it quiet. Fiesta mall was less then a minute drive and tons of good eats around there, I suggest walking since you'll probably need to do that after eating.

Room Tip: Try to get the lower floors cause I found the elevators to be slow or you can always take the stairs...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TUOLUMNE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and will stay again if we are in the area. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was wonderful. There was shopping nearby and an assortment of restaurants available. This hotel was in a good neighborhood and easily accessible from the freeway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Roswell, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Facility was nice, clean and friendly staff. Rooms were fresh. Beds were great. Bathroom was clean. TV worked. No bulbs burned out. Parking was close. Outside area was nice. Shopping and eats nearby. Easy access from and too highway. Would stay again without hesitation.

Room Tip: No bad rooms; no traffic noise. Faces west for sunsets and east for sunrises; your pick.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Papillion, Nebraska, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was amazed by the value I received. The bedroom/living room suite was excellent, and at a price less than most single rooms I found in my search. The pool area was very nice, with cool sunsets through the palm trees. At a very good price just for a decent night's stay, I felt like I was in a resort. I will definitely consider LaQunta Inns the next time I need a hotel room.

I have never written a review of anything before, but I was so impressed with my stay that I felt like telling about it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Mesa West? Share your experiences!