“Best bang for the buck” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
“Best bang for the buck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've used La Quinta in the past when I'm staying at a location for more then 3 days, this place was great with nice employees and a decent breakfast.

The room was clean and spacious, our floor was quite busy but we didn't hear any of the other travellers in the rooms besides us which was nice.

There's not much around the area except other hotels, not much cars around either which kept it quiet. Fiesta mall was less then a minute drive and tons of good eats around there, I suggest walking since you'll probably need to do that after eating.

Room Tip: Try to get the lower floors cause I found the elevators to be slow or you can always take the stairs...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
TUOLUMNE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and will stay again if we are in the area. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was wonderful. There was shopping nearby and an assortment of restaurants available. This hotel was in a good neighborhood and easily accessible from the freeway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Roswell, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Facility was nice, clean and friendly staff. Rooms were fresh. Beds were great. Bathroom was clean. TV worked. No bulbs burned out. Parking was close. Outside area was nice. Shopping and eats nearby. Easy access from and too highway. Would stay again without hesitation.

Room Tip: No bad rooms; no traffic noise. Faces west for sunsets and east for sunrises; your pick.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Papillion, Nebraska, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was amazed by the value I received. The bedroom/living room suite was excellent, and at a price less than most single rooms I found in my search. The pool area was very nice, with cool sunsets through the palm trees. At a very good price just for a decent night's stay, I felt like I was in a resort. I will definitely consider LaQunta Inns the next time I need a hotel room.

I have never written a review of anything before, but I was so impressed with my stay that I felt like telling about it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Donalsonville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Mellie, at the front desk was great. Picked a wonderful room on the fifth floor. The beds were just like sleeping at home. Room was very large, with a fridge and microwave. Coffee pot in room but we never used it as there was a great big breakfast in the lobby. If I was to change anything it would be the Toilet. It would be great for anyone old or just somewhat handicapped if the toilet was the chair height toilet. I have 2 knee replacements and found the toilet difficult to use because of the height. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The only picture I took was of the staff with the pumpkins the staff had done in the front lobby. A little competition between the staff. I think was fun. I like a lot of them but liked # 5 the best. Visitors got to vote on the designs.

Room Tip: I would say the noise level is based on the type of visitor in the a joining rooms. We had a lot of...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family