“My Christmas Stay at the Mesa Clarion” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 55 hotels in Mesa
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“My Christmas Stay at the Mesa Clarion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were very surprised to see that price line had only rated this hotel as average. Do not believe this rating! The hotel was new, very clean and had a very good breakfast. The hotel staff was helpful and courteous. If the weather had been a little warmer we would have enjoyed the use of their very nice heated outdoor pool. This hotel was an excellent value and we would readily pick the hotel over a five star hotel for the savings in money.

Room Tip: Low 100 rooms are near breakfast lounge and office. Higher 100 rooms have good access to the swimmin...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, December 28, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .480-833-1231

clarioninn mesa

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
LOS ALAMOS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were surprised to find a Clarion in such a poor location. /the service was good and the place was very clean. Breakfast was certainly adequate. I would not recommend this motel for a family vacation due to the location

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, December 12, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at .4808331231

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Normally I stay at the days inn/super 8 type of hotel cuz they are in my budget when traveling. Found this Clarion online and it was a really good deal for this chain. The reviews were good too so I went for it.
Checked in very late (2am) but was no problem, my reservation was still intact. Rooms were clean and decor was nice Really good shower. Beds comfy. What more do you need?

• Stayed December 2012
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, December 11, 2012

THUNDER BAY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the Clarion Inn - Mesa. It was clean, cheap, had a very good breakfast (included), good work out room and the staff was very friendly. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because the internet service was very poor. They did have computers in the lobby and the desk clerk did offer to give us a cord for out laptop, but we have an ipad so it didn't help.
I would stay there again, no problem.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has good internet reception if you need that.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, October 20, 2012

Corvallis, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The staff were helpful and friendly, the breakfast was great, the room clean, the bed and pillows comfortable. What more could we want when visiting family! The price was very reasonable compared to other motels. We would stay here again if visiting Mesa.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Hi Dear

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Booked 2 rooms. Everything was great except the first night I wanted to take a bath. Luckily I went before the wife. Stepped in tub after turning on water. My foot went out from under me and I ended up half out of the tub with my head just missing the toilet. Had to put bath mat into tub after that. Front desk was informed but did nothing! I could have been seriously hurt? Thought staff would have done more about this? Never heard from Management? I was 70 years old at the time! Me, wife, daughter, 2 kids and daughters Mother-in-Law stayed there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, October 13, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at .480-833-1231 my name is tj thank you sir

Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friends and I recently went to Mesa for a music festival that was happening downtown. As this hotel was right down the street from the venue, we decided to stay there. The room was extremely quiet, everything was clean in the room, the air conditioner was a workhorse and the staff was very friendly.

At $50 a night, the hotel was affordable and worth every penny. If you're staying in Mesa or the East Valley and need a place to sleep, I recommend considering this place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
tejash p, Manager at Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix, responded to this review, October 7, 2012

clarion inn mesa

Been to Clarion Inn-Mesa/Phoenix? Share your experiences!