“Region 10 Regional Track Meet” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Sleep In & Save 20%!
Ranked #7 of 55 Hotels in Mesa
Colorado Springs
“Region 10 Regional Track Meet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everything was wonderful from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. We ended up with extra people in our room and the staff was very efficient and made sure we had a roll away in our room immmediately. When I checked in, the person at the desk checked me in and asked if I knew where the track meet venue was. When I said I did not know he immediatley gave me directions. Very helpful staff. the rooms were comfortable. We did have problems with the motel wifi, but that really did not matter because we had our own secure connection. Within walking distance to several restaurants and a mall.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us during the Regional Track Meet. It was a pleasure to host some of the competitors and I am sure that you found our location was very convenient to the meet location at the Mesa Community College and the nearby mall and restaurants. I apologize for any issues that you had with the wifi, we recently had a bandwidth upgrade and do not typically have connection problems. I’m happy to hear that my staff was helpful and that you found them efficient, they take pride in providing great customer service! I hope that we will welcome you back again on your next visit to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sedona, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We needed a place to stay for girls weekend and trip to sun splash. Hotel was convenient, breakfast was included and we had made to order eggs and french toast. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff is very nice and professional. The room, hallways and outside are very well kept. Bed is comfy and furnishings modern. The lighting is fantastic. Internet worked super. A peaceful atmosphere throughout. It is affordable. Plenty of parking. Convenient to shopping centers. I would highly recommend and will stay again. A+++++++++

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed everything! The guest rooms and lobby were recently renovated in December 2012 and we have received positive feedback about the changes. The team of associates here at the hotel is incredible to work with and thoroughly enjoy taking care of our guests. Thank you again for your recommendation, I look forward to seeing you again!
Duarte, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Everything was great.
Front desk was super nice and courteous.
Room was very clean and modern. It looked like it had been recently remodeled. Memory foam mattress. Flat panel TV. Mini-fridge. Coffee maker. Comfortable couch. Room was a decent size.
I didn't use the swimming pool, but the pool looked clean and well maintained.
In the lobby there is a bistro and a Starbucks. There are plenty of good restaurants nearby.
Free parking. Parking lot was clean and well lit at night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The friendliness and true desire by the staff to ensure our stay was great was amazing. They treated us royally. They went above and beyond our expectations with bottled water when we arrived and even helped with a meeting room and phone to do help us with a teleconference for our group.
I stay at lots of hotels and clean computable rooms are just the price of entry, making me feel at home with great staff truly makes the difference. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I am in the area. Now if all Marriott properties could learn from this location it would be great!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
I am thrilled that my team was able to provide assistance to you and your group during your stay. Helping our guests achieve that balance of managing to work successfully and feel at home on the road is one of our goals! Thank you so much for your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Rochester, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stayed at Marriott's that were much nicer. It was very clean, but that is the best thing about it. The bed was so bad it almost pitched me out of it (because it was so soft and bouncy) when I rolled over to get up. Very poor nights sleep because of it. We were in town overnight for a wedding. I had to turn the AC off for a little while because it was so loud, but only for a little while...110 outside.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. I appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of the hotel as my team and I take pride on providing a friendly and clean stay to all of our guests. I am sorry to hear that you found that the mattress was not suitable and that you had concerns regarding the air conditioner, especially with our summer temperatures here in Arizona. It is certainly our goal that our guests have a good night’s sleep when they stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and hope that you will remain a loyal Marriott traveler.
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

In line with most Marriotts, the room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was very good, the pool was wonderful (especially when it was 110 outside). But the best part was the Staff. They treated us royally. They were friendly, helpful, courteous and eager to please.

Had a great lobby area for socializing. We had slides to go through from the past and found a corner that we were able to view them in a couple hours time. Booths for breakfast had little televisions in them that allowed us to see the end of the Tour de France every morning or catch up with the morning news.

We would stay there again in a heartbeat while in the Mesa area.

Room Tip: Three floors and elevator is in middle of long hallway. If being close to an elevator is important...