“I know I can do better!” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Gilbert, Arizona
“I know I can do better!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

5 years ago this would have been different but today was the last straw. I use to eat here almost 4 times per week for breakfast. Lately, I have eaten here only twice in the last month. The last two times I have been very unpleased. For what is charged for an egg here one should expect impeccable results on the table. Not the case for me and the management was rude too! I returned my eggs for not being cooked the way I asked twice. The manager brought the last order, supposedly corrected, out to me and said they looked like "soft scrammbled eggs to him as I proceeded to pick them up and they had enough turgor to stand up on thier own). I said, "I am not returning" and he had the audacity to say, "good" as he walked away. This was a manager that I never dealt with before so I did not know him He was a 30s some age person with black hair that was cut short on the sides (just in case you are wondering). I will not ever return to this venue. Step aside, I am going to The Good Egg where it seems to always be perfect.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Washington State
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Large menu, great food , good service. Clean. Outdoor seating is a super place to visit. We have been for breakfast and lunch. Always try new item. Never been dis satisfied.

Visited June 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good food, great views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ate here after out manatee encounter. Eat outside if weather permits. Local scallops were FAB! Do not bother with the crab rolls, not much crab inside. Shrimp salad was solid and good margaritas too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glendale, Arizona
“Good eats, but time for a facelift”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Menu had lots of choices and thoughtful seasonal specials. I would come back to try a few different things. Service was friendly. But the atmosphere is a catastrophe. I think they (and by they I mean a team who never had any panache in the first place) decorated this place 20 years ago and haven't revisited the issue since. The vinyl tablecloths are simply horrid. Perhaps a good place to take friends or family, but I would never take a business lunch here. Atmosphere says, "Hey, we don't give a darn because our food is good."

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Wife loved this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Many professional women coming in for brunch. Appears to be one of the up and coming places to make contacts. My wife and 2 sister inlaws loved the place much more than I did.

• Visited September 2011