“Fine dinning fresh italian cuisine!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chandler, Arizona
“Fine dinning fresh italian cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011 via mobile

We picked up a groupon to try this place. Wife and another couple. We all tried each others dishes. It was said that the clam chowder, canoli, gnocchi were the best ever had. If fact it was so good we went back to try more of the menu! I can't remember the 8 dishes we had, mostly chicken dishes. The only one our Troy didn't care for was the crab stuffed chicken. Gnocchi was excellent! Complete meal, portions your ink are small initially, butler it settle and you will leave satisfied glad youdidnt over eat! Cap off the nig with a traditional shot of sambooka.(spelling). I recommend date night here! We went to the Gilbert location

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Derry, United Kingdom
“Fantastico food and service at an Italian gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Went to this restaurant for dinner and had an amazing meal. Fantastic service and very good portions. The restaurant has an inviting environment with a lovely bar and plenty of room for dining.

I had the Chicken Florinta with a salad. I was very impressed with the very hgh quality of the food and very authentic tastes of Italy.

I would certainly go here again and recommend it as a great places for groups or couples to visit for a memorable night out.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“By far, this is the best...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

By far, this is the best restaurant I have been to on this side of town. I really recomment it.

tempe
“No longer good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2008

We had a special occasion to celebrate and chose this restaurant because in the past the experience was very good.
This time we started with an unfriendly waiter. The wait for food was excessive. The salad was nothing more than unappetizing wilted old lettuce cut up into small pieces. The appetizer was not good (raw bacon and raw garlic). Had been to this restaurant before and this appetizer was great but this time the ingredients were cheap and tasteless.
The dinner was cold the shrimp was old.
At the end of this meal the waiter gave the bill with no list of what was purchased. I had to ask if the tip was included in which the owner sent me to the waiter for an answer. He said the tip was included but that I could add more if I wanted. I did not.
We have been to this restaurant several times in the past and this is the first time the food and service were horrific. We will never go to this restaurant again and will tell all our friends of our experience many of whom are frequent customers.

Near Rochester, NY
“Yummo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2007

Recommended by my aunt and uncle, who come here regularly. We enjoyed the food very much. Waiters were nice to look at too! :)