“What was that?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Minneapolis
“What was that?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2009

I love Maid Rites (an Iowa phenomenon) so I ordered the one on the menu. It was truly awful, I could barely eat two bites. I still can't figure out what exactly the meat was made of. They appologized but didn't offer an exchange or refund. My wife's reuben was OK. I'm sure it's an OK cafe but if you like Maid Rites don't disappoint yourself.

Denver, Colorado
“Decent food, but service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2008

Decent food, but service was a bit off. Will go back.

AZ
“Great Everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2008

The food is great, portions won't leave you hungry and service is attentive. It is a nice little hole in the wall place, but better get there early if you don't like to wait...especially during snow bird season.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food was okay not that great though. I am from Iowa and it does not represent what I know”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cinnamon roll was amazing. Food was pretty good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2008

Cinnamon roll was amazing. Food was pretty good.