“COCO's Bakary & reastaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #225 of 748 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Hamburgers
Mesa, Arizona
“COCO's Bakary & reastaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went there this morning with my Son, It was a perfect morning, they're no line to wait, the hostess bring us to the table with the menu ,and be seat promptly, The restaurant pretty busy on Sunday morning good service and about five minute the waitress come over ask if we 're ready to order and we did order Coffee for me and Orange juice for my son About five minutes she came back with the drinks for me, so now we're ready to order our meal I want two fries eggs, potatoes home fries,sausages ling, plus pancakes, and My son wants the same about fifteen minutes we're done eating talking about timing we got out in thirty minutes no one can be great on times like COCO dose. My son said The waitress sounds just like you MOM give out a lot of information, even she dose the dishes too LOL I reenactment this place.

Visited March 2013

Lewiston, Maine
“Sunday brunch and pies to go - all delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Brother and sister-in-law took us here for Sunday brunch while visiting them in Phoenix area late January. All of our meals where very good. Coffee service was excellent, I had decaf and the waitress got my refills right every time. Took home a chocolate cream pie and pecan pie to take to a friend's house for Super Bowl Sunday and they were both a hit with the locals. If I see one of these locations in my travels again I will definitely patronize.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Way to go, Coco's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This was assuredly one of the best, if not the best, meals that we have had in area. The atmosphere is pleasant ( music a little
loud) and enjoyable. The menu is varied and has something for everyone. The service was super (8 PM on a Sunday night might gave made a difference). The neal came quickly and the food was excellent. Good portions and very tasty. This is a keeper. We will be back and
highly recommend it. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“expensive and cold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

food was decent however when it came to the table it was warm and then instantly cold because the air conditioner was blasting on high in the middle of winter! seriously disappointed that the manager had such a problem turning the air off or at least turning it down so it wasn't as cold.

Visited January 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“service wasn't that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love Coco's breakfast on a sunday morning. Their pies are also amazing, especially the mixed berry pie. However, the last couple times i've been there, the service was not great. The waitress abandoned us many times, not re-filling my water for 40 minutes. She also brought the check to our table right after our breakfast was served. After that, we didn't see her at all, we couldn't even ask for a box for our leftovers.

Visited September 2012