“Always a favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Kettering, Ohio
“Always a favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

The best breakfast in Mesa. Period. For more than 20 years.

Visited February 2012

85% Recommend
Guelph, Ontario
“Simply Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

On Feb 3 and 4 my partner and I went for breakfast at Eggingtons. The table was set with a fresh jug of ice water and if you ordered coffee they brought a thermos of coffee to your table.
I ordered a special omlette and it was excellent. My partner ordered a different egg dish which she equally enjoyed. Service as excellent and the restaurant was very busy. The breakfast was so good we returned the next morning for another breakfast. Like one of the other customers said - "They do things right"

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
wisconsin
“A favorite for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

A little pricey, but well worth it. The food options are unique. I love the omelet that has pears and almonds in it. And they take reservations.

Visited February 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Best Breakfast in Phoenix Area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

No wonder I couldn't find it on Trip Advisor! It's T C Eggingtons, not T G! Anyway, this is a great breakfast and lunch eatery. My family has gone there since it opened in the 80s. In fact, I recently went to a party where we each had to bring a gift card to our favorite restaurant; 3 of us brought Eggingtons. The French Toast and omelettes are big and delicious, and we always get a carafe of orange juice which is fresh squeezed. I love the tuna-apple-walnut salad at lunch . . . You can't beat Eggingtons! Cute place, too! Don't go on Sunday morning unless you don't mind waiting a bit . . .

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tempe, Arizona
“Wonderful Menu and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I often go to eat on Sundays. One of the first places that comes to mind is TG Egginton's. Their food is wonderful. I can never decide between having breakfast or lunch because they have such a fabulous menu. Everything I've ever had there has been delicious. I took a friend there for a birthday lunch and we both loved our meals. It has a cute down home feel inside. I would highly recommend TG Eggington's for their great choices and wonderful food.

• Visited November 2011