“A favorite for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
wisconsin
“A favorite for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

A little pricey, but well worth it. The food options are unique. I love the omelet that has pears and almonds in it. And they take reservations.

Visited February 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Best Breakfast in Phoenix Area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

No wonder I couldn't find it on Trip Advisor! It's T C Eggingtons, not T G! Anyway, this is a great breakfast and lunch eatery. My family has gone there since it opened in the 80s. In fact, I recently went to a party where we each had to bring a gift card to our favorite restaurant; 3 of us brought Eggingtons. The French Toast and omelettes are big and delicious, and we always get a carafe of orange juice which is fresh squeezed. I love the tuna-apple-walnut salad at lunch . . . You can't beat Eggingtons! Cute place, too! Don't go on Sunday morning unless you don't mind waiting a bit . . .

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tempe, Arizona
“Wonderful Menu and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I often go to eat on Sundays. One of the first places that comes to mind is TG Egginton's. Their food is wonderful. I can never decide between having breakfast or lunch because they have such a fabulous menu. Everything I've ever had there has been delicious. I took a friend there for a birthday lunch and we both loved our meals. It has a cute down home feel inside. I would highly recommend TG Eggington's for their great choices and wonderful food.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AZ
“Always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Food and service always on top Takes time, because everyone else wants to be there too. May be a wait for a table.

Apache Junction
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Very good food. The staff is exceptional. I asked the owned how the heck he finds so many nice young, pleasant, friendly-pleasant and clean cut people for his staff. He aid it isn't easy but is worth the effort. I will definetly