“Consistently great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
phoenix, az
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

This chain restaurant continues to surpass my expectations! The steaks rival that of much more expensive places, i.e. Ruth Chris', Mortons, etc. Prices are very family friendly and you get a lot of food for your money. Servers are fantastic, quick, and responsive. Love Love Love the dinner rolls. Been in here probably a dozen times over last few years, and have not had a bad experience of any kind. They do it right.

Visited December 2011

Phoenix, Arizona
“Early Bird Special is Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

The portions are large and filling. A little too noisy for our taste, but staff very congenial.

Visited November 2011
“Best steak I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011 via mobile

Epic experience from the second I opened the door. Peanut shells all over the floor from the endless supply of free peanuts on offer. Steaks on display behind glass so you can choose your cut, unlimited fresh baked and glazed mini rolls with the most amazing cinnamon butter I've ever tasted. The fillet steak was superb. Can't wait to go again.

“One of our favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011 via mobile

My husband introduced me to this place and I love it! I could fill up on the hot rolls and sweet butter alone! The salad or chili is okay but the actual meal is great. I've had their ribs, chicken strips, steak and beef tips. All very good! And their texas peach fuzz drink is awesome. A little on the loud side which we don't mind. Overall always good experiences.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awsome Crew--New Years Eve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

Hats off to our waitress and the Manager!! Remember us, We were the 4 stranded and distressed Passengers who didn't get home for Christmas. I still get chills for the gracious hospitality that we were shown. Thank you both for your gift to us, I've paid it forward since I've been home.

Sheri H. Oregon Coast