“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #152 of 790 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Tempe, Arizona
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

In your rating Trip Advisor you go from average to very good, but you do not have the rate "good" in between the two.
The Good Egg were I went several times for breakfast in my opinion deserve to be rating good.
Rating it very good is to much and rating it average it is to little.
It is a good place specially for doing breakfast. Last time I went I had the omelet "bacado" with a pleasant flavor. The coffee is good and the service, normally, very attentive.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Des Moines, Iowa
“Perfect for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast.The menu was large, the waitperson was friendly and helpful, the food came to the table hot, everything was clean, my meal came as I ordered: dry muffin, eggbeaters, unsalted potatoes. Lots of others enjoyed the restaurant also as we heard the chatter of happy customers. My husband had the veggie skillet and would order it again.
What more could we want for breakfast? We'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful to Wake Up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I can always count on The Good Egg for good food, fresh coffee, and great service. We each had different one lets, and they were perfect. Love the coffee and iced tea available while you are waiting to be seated.

• Visited December 2013
Spokane
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had been recommended by family, so I gave it a try and was glad I did. Very nice, comfortable environment and great service! I was there during mid-morning and there was plenty of available space. I will be returning a number of times while I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013
arizona
“Great food for breakfast or lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The Good Egg offers really good breakfast and lunch options. I took my 80 year old Dad there after a doctor's appointment. It was breakfast time for him, but lunch time for me, so we were both able to get what we wanted. He had his usual pancakes, and they were practically falling over the plate! I had a Mediterranean salad which was delicious. Megan was our waitress and she was great!

• Visited September 2013