“Best server we've ever had and the food was excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #233 of 789 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“Best server we've ever had and the food was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I believe our servers name was Arutha and she was so friendly and nice I have to mention her. We asked to be seated where we could see the baseball game and were nicely situated. It was Friday evening and we didn't have to wait. We were served very quickly and the steaks were very good. The sides (vegetables) were also very good. The restrooms were spotless and the atmosphere was very calm and friendly. We had a great meal here and would eat here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arizona
“Food still good but portions shrinking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

Very disappointed with portion size on last visit. We frequently go here on theater nights and I enjoy the sliced tenderloin and shrimp. But this time the portion was so small I felt like I had just received an appetizer...two paper thin slices of beef, probably less than 2 ounces total, and six microscopic shrimp. On top of that server forgot that vegetables came with the meal. It was all still tasty but with that size portion, I'll probably look elsewhere next time we go out.

• Visited June 2011