“a grown up night out” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1011 W. Holmes Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast Bundle For You!
Ranked #8 of 55 Hotels in Mesa
Queen Creek, United States
“a grown up night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Absolutely loved my stay. The BF & I needed time away from the kids before we start the hectic school & football schedule. The comfy bed & nice TV made for our very relaxing evening! Thanks for continuing to provide excellent service throughout all these years! We will definitely take advantage of another stay again soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Heidi B:
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments on Trip Advisor. We strive to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy" so your feedback is always appreciated. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Turkish first
Mesa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had a very good stay, wish they had more tv channels for kids. My daughters enjoyed their stay as well as their father and I. The room was very nice and loved that we had a guest room which is where we spent time eating dinner in. Flat screen tv's and a little radio with MP3 adapter made my little girls pretty happy. Just needed more shows for them to watch.

Dear Barbara W:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent stay. We always appreciate the feedback as we strive to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy." I am glad to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Please keep us in mind if you are ever back in the area.
Thank you agian and have a wonderful day.
College Station, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel has a great atrium bar area that is inviting and a chill place to relax. The rooms are nice yet for the price I would expect them to be in better condition. The staff is very friendly and service oriented.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Angie B:
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. I am pleased to see that we were able to meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on making sure "Everyone Leaves Happy" so if there was anything else we could have done do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you again soon.
Take Care.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The door in the bathroom did not close and the noise from the window when it was windy was very loud.The location is good and the lobby was very nice.The executive lounge was great and the help for the breakfast and at night were terrific.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback on Trip Advisor. We take all guest feedback very seriously as we strive to acheive our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy." Please contact me directly as i would love to get more information so we can correct any issues in the room you stayed in for the future.
Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Seattle, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've stayed in all classes of hotels and from the lobby and brand Hilton I expected when they told me the rooms were newly renovated that they would be nice. But my Jr Suit was really more like a Comfort Suits level of quality except for some nice tile in the very small bathroom and the bed was comfortable but did have pee stains when I removed the sheets for cleaning. I wouldn't stay here again at this price. The Room Service is very good and made the stay more enjoyable since I didn't have a lot of time to go out and find food. The pool is really nice, and really cool. The staff was pretty rude with few exceptions. I had to beg to check-in nearly. Over all I give it a 4 out of 10.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jason D :
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I am so sorry to hear that your accommidations left you unsatisfied. We currently are undergoing room renovations and are just about to complete the first set of newly updated junior suites since you stayed with us last. We would love the opportunity to make things right and have you give us a second chance. Please contact me directly so i can further discuss this with you.
Thank you again and hope to talk to you soon.
Take Care,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Although the front desk is very kind and helpful, room service is not so good and house keeping is very bad, the air conditioning work part time and special needs are not promptly met. Over all, a good experience but I would request more attention to house keeping needs. I did not like the Internet connection, 30 dollars per device!!! That's ridiculous... Finally, one specific not so nice waiter did not answer my questions and was rather rude when he heard my latin accent. Apart from this, the attention was excellent in the front desk. And the food was nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kro K:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry to hear that we did not fully meet your expecatations. I can assure you i am following up with our housekeeping and food and beverage managers to ensure moving forward this does not happen again.
As always we strive to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy" so if there was anything more we could have done please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel was horrible. Lobby looks nice so you think the rooms will bet great. WRONG!
Basically the way they tried to upgrade the rooms, was just slapping lipstick on a pig. Light fixtures were falling out of the ceiling, restroom was not clean. We got a suite and it was not fully stocked with towels. The next morning we left early so they could clean the room, we came back at 3pm and the room had not been cleaned yet.
We also tried to get a drink at the bar, and even though the bartender was nice it took us about 20 minutes to get a drink. Everyone else was being served but us. She did not know what a lemon drop was and it tasted horrible!
we will NEVER EVER EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear esaztec :
First of all i want to personally thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback from your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize that your experience left you completely unsatisfied. We have just started our guest room renovation process which includ new carpet, tile entry way, glass tile shower, new tile in the bathrom, painting, and all new fixtures through out giving it a more contemporary fresh appeal. We would love the opportunity to make things right with you. please do not hestitate to contact me as i would love to discuss this further to try and find a resolution for you.
Thank you again for the feedback.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa? Share your experiences!