“Clean, Quiet, Convenient and no Resort Fee” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1011 W. Holmes Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85210   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast Bundle For You!
Ranked #7 of 55 hotels in Mesa
Albuquerque,NM
“Clean, Quiet, Convenient and no Resort Fee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

So this is one of those atrium style Hiltons with a modest pool. However, it has excellent location right on Highway 60 and it is across from Fiesta Mall. I go there when I visit family in Tempe. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the room service is prompt and tasty. Friendly bartenders work at the bar in the center of atrium. The rooms are comfortable and some have decent views of a golf course or the surrounding suburbs. I recently stayed there for a couple of weeks and it was really comfortable. If you are looking for a banging PHX resort - this is not it. It is refreshing to find a good 'ol Hilton for a reasonable price with good location. I like Manuel's on Southern for mexican food and Z Cafe on Baseline for breakfast. The mall is not fancy either, but that's precisely my point about the Hotel and the area. It is a pleasant comfortable stay that can be reliably snatched for $60.00 on Priceline and does not require resort fees or walking for ten minutes to get to your room. A good blend of business people and vacationers. I find I never want to leave this Hotel! A caveat - voices can carry from the bar on weekends and ambient noise from conventions sometimes can be heard. This is where I stay when I go to PHX - always.

Room Tip: Get a high floor facing the golf course.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear J&CinNM;
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments from your stay. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay as we strive to achieve our motto "Everyone Leaves Happy". Hope you have a good Holiday and see you again soon.
Take Care,

437 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Turkish first
Snohomish, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Found the Mesa Hilton to be centrally located for my needs, clean, and well maintained. Friendly employees that may me feel welcome. Found the food at the bar excellent…try the Maine Lobster BLT! I’m sure I will stay here on my next trip to Mesa and I would recommend this hotel. Overall value was excellent but room rates and lounge/ restaurant. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rodney P:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. As always we appreciate the feedback and i am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitley pass along your compliments to our chef as well.
Have a great weekend and thank you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just called earlier and ask if they have any deals or specials for tonight and the guy who answered the phone told me that this is not motel 6 to make specials !!what an unprofessional answer ...I haven't been to this hotel yet but this guys answer made me not even check it out...hope the manager reads this review and try fix his vocabulary...I didnt memorized his name but i was on Saturday morning when I called @ 1 am!!they will loose lots of customers this way!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Marianisal:
Thank you for takeing the time to provide us with your comments from your experience you had. I am so sorry to hear of the interaction you had. We have specials throughout the year and i would love to help you out in booking a reservation with us. Please contact me directly and we can disucss this further.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
mesa, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here while I was in between houses for a week. I feel so spoiled! I never want to leave. The staff is AMAZING. The rooms are very nice and clean and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable. Thomas, the MOD, was extremely helpful and kind and Gloria in the executive lounge is a GEM! The food is excellent. Try the fajitas. You will not be disappointed. This experience has made a transition period in my life pleasant and memorable. I truly thank them for making me feel important and content during a hectic time. Thanks to Thomas N., David B., Michael T. Steve M., Gloria, the fabulous front desk staff, and anyone else I may have forgot.

Room Tip: request a room facing North or South.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HiltonPhxEastMesa, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear eilyjane:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate all feedback and privde ourselves on making sure everyone leaves happy. We do hope to see you again soon. Take Care.
Mesa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The staff is very professional, attentive and sharp. The hotel is very clean. The location is good for both Mesa and Phoenix. The hotel has been updated and upgraded in the past two years. One nice feature is coffee in the lobby in the mornings. The buffet breakfast is one of the best we have enjoyed. Parking is excellent, and thee is plenty of it. The interior decorations are colorful. Each time we stay, and we have stayed three times in the last month, the stay has been enjoyable.

Dear Leo M TL
Thank you for providing us with your feedback on Trip Advisor for your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear you enojyed your stay and i do hope to have you come back and visit us again in the future. As always we greatly appreciate all feedback and if there was anything more we could have done to exceed your expectations please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and have a great day.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Love Gloria & Matt in the Executive Lounge! Will definitely stay at this Hilton location again. Very clean accommodations and very professional, helpful staff! Went to Phoenix to visit our son and vacation. This location best served our needs. Convenient to most everything!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Christine J, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear kgrlakeoftheozarks,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay! I am so glad you enjoyed your time here, and will be sure to pass along the kind words to Gloria & Matt. We strive to ensure every guest leaves happy, and we hope you will think of us again in the future when visiting Sunny Mesa, Arizona!
Christine Jakupovic
Assistant Front Office Manager
Bishop, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great hotel if you have to be stuck in Phoenix AZ. The outside air was unbearable but the inside of the hotel was cool and refreshing. I would stay again if I ever HAVE to go to Phoenix Az. again. I would not willingly go to 119 Degree weather unless I was hog tied and kidnapped.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Marvin T-
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. I agree, it is very hot outside these days - and our Engineering team works double time to keep the inside nice and cool. I will share the great feedback with them. Thank you and again, and if you do find yourself back in the Valley of The Sun, I hope you will keep us in mind!
Christine Jakupovic
Assistant Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa? Share your experiences!