Would Not Recommend
This place is not that great. Here’s a summary of the bad:
- bathroom door would not close
- broken shelves inside the closet. Miscellaneous parts, screws, shelves left inside closet.
- stained mattress and towels (absolutely disgusting)
- horrible soft mattress (yes, your back will be in pain even after one night)
- here are some of the things that were sticky: remote control (it didn’t work anyways), in room menu, A/C heater controls, and the phone
- light bulb burnt out
- hairs on the supposedly clean bed sheets
- rooms are not cleaned every day, but rather about once a week (no wonder things are so dirty)
Not only is this place dirty, but things seemed to be broken everywhere. I would not recommend this place to anybody, at any price (which by the way we paid $70/night).
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Phoenix-Mesa Hotel
- Homestead Studio Suites Phoenix-Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Extended Stay America Mesa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.