“I Love This Bar... It's my kinda place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #277 of 787 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
“I Love This Bar... It's my kinda place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I go to this place all of the time, and it's mainly for the food! I love the burgers, but the Bullrider Steak Sandwich is by far my favorite, and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!!! As for the atmosphere and entertainment, nothin could be better, if you like country that is. I love country so it's pretty much perfect for me. I saw Aaron Lewis perform there a while ago, and it was a great show! It beat paying $40+ to see his concert at a larger venue, and you get way closer here! So overall, if Country is your style, then Toby's is the place to be any night of the week!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mahomet, Illinois
“Trying to find Toby Keith”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Food was average, service was average. The live bank and Karaokee was great! Directions in our Garmin were wrong, we ended up having to call the restaurant in order to find it. They really should have some kind of sign off the main road. The restaraunt is located behing a huge building and you can't see it.

Visited October 2012
“Red solo cup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The best of country music, fun--- good food and great atmosphere..get ready to boot scoot and ride the bull

Visited October 2012
Lake Forest, CA
“Loads of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Huge place. Interesting. The food is good enough to get me back there three times during my one-week stay in Mesa! The service is super and consistent. Yay! Try the turkey wraps and the deep fried mac and cheese.

Visited September 2012
Cleburne, Texas
“Excellent all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent atmosphere, GREAT food, friendly waitstaff. Did I mention ICE COLD BEER? The appetizer was great, the entree was superb and the dessert was great as well. I can not think of one thing I would change!

Visited September 2012