“wings” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
mesa
“wings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have use the contry club and baseline location for several years and im usually pleased with the product,however tonight i ordered pizza and wing as usual and have no complait about the pizza,but the wing were horrible, they were burned and not etible.I would have called to complaint but it is just to much of the hassle for me so i decided to make my complaint this way.....will not order my wings there again

Visited August 2012

66% Recommend
Saskatchewan
“It was okay.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I liked my penne with rose sauce. The complementary bread bites were tasty. However I was served a brown salad (how does that get by 2-3 staff members?) My husband's boneless wings were er...... interesting. Shiny dry morsels. He didn't care for his pizza. We were never checked on. The waitress was a snippy when I asked her to take the salad off my bill.

Seems like the kinda place where everything might be starting to slide?? Perhaps a Ramsay visit is in order? ;)

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Apache Junction, Arizona
“nice sized wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

wow we had a nice bone in wing today their hot sauce is their own not a franks butter mixture. I had mango ice tea. The best in the East valley.

Sports bar atmosphere. New York City decorations. NY pizza gets get taste from the NYC water and since this AZ its has its own water and thus an AZ flavor.

I love the pizza here its the best pizza in the east Mesa area.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
AZ
“Average Service, Horrible Sandwiches, OK Pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

First, the service is average. Nothing to commend or mumble about. The atmosphere is nice and clean.

Second, the only thing I can say was I was highly satisfied with my ice tea - would order again. The sandwiches were greasy and very salty. At times I choked because of the pure amount of salt I was tasting. The pizza was just average.

Highly disappointed and will not return.

Two comments were made as we left; an apology for picking this restaurant and an observation that the competitor just up from them who serves similar fare had a packed parking lot.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Good Italian Food - Arizona Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

We had a late dinner after driving non-stop from Kinishba Ruines on Apache reservation, so we were really hungry. Originally, we incorrectly assumed it was a New York style delli, but we were not disappointed with this restaurant which seems to have about 30 location in AZ. The name: Streets of New York is supposed to refer to their New York style pizza which seemed to be the most ordered item; however, my husband ordered a large salad with croutons, and I had a delicious lasagna. We thought we might try some of their desserts later, but after finishing our large portion meals, we just had room for coffee. There were young people, families, quite a few retirees, obviously somewhere to go on Friday night. The service was fast, bathrooms very clean, and we enjoyed our dinner. Other items on the menu:stuffed shells, the antipasto salad and the artichoke dip,garlic chicken calzones, cheese ravioli and Mediterranean pizzas.. The waiter told us that Streets of New York is one of the most successful Arizona-based restaurants, serving up tasty pizza, pasta and subs. Restaurant décor varies apparently, this one seemed like family restaurant.... He seemed to be quite proud working for this chain...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere