“Very Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 55 hotels in Mesa
arizona
“Very Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Pleasant staff, king suite surprisingly roomy. Clean, full breakfast included in stay. Although farm land all around (smelly as hell) the minute you walk in the hotel there is a very nice aroma throughout the hotel. Very close to the freeway if you need a nice clean room and a quick swim before heading out to your next destination!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer B, Sales Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Jokenoken,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! Your kind words regarding our staff, your suite and our amenities are greatly appreciated!

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All the best,

Jennifer Bruce
Sales Manager

169 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had an early morning flight and we selected this hotel due to its proximity to the airport plus they offered a free airport shuttle. Our room was very spacious, clean, included fridge and microwave. The only drawback of our stay was that the hotel is in a middle of farm field and towards the evening it smelled like cow manure. We asked our shuttle driver about the smell and we found out this it is a pretty common occurrence. There are no restaurants or stores within walking distance but the shuttle can take you to a strip mall about a mile south of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Rossen R,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your input and we're glad you enjoyed your room and our complimentary amenities - including area and airport transportation. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area and look forward to accommodating you again!

All the best,

Jennifer Bruce
Sales Manager
Tea, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a great nights sleep, and it was 3 minutes to the airport. It is also very close to eating establishments and great shopping. I highly recommend the hotel for the location, price, and convenience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hardip S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel.I am so glad you enjoy your stay. Our hotel is located very close to the gateway airport and restaurants. We also offer shuttle service within 5 miles radius. In case in the future you need the shuttle service , the hours for the shuttle are 4.00am to 11.45pm every day. We also have a lounge in site where we served wine, beer and some appetizers. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed 1 night after arriving very late and had to return to the airport the next morning. We chose this hotel due to its proximity to this particular airport plus they offered a free airport shuttle. The lobby and hotel looks very nicely decorated and our room was clean. There was a breakfast in the morning that had a good selection of hot and cold food. It was everything we expected. The only reason I am giving this 3 stars is due to the horrible smell outside of fertilizer from the farm across the street when we arrived. Luckily the smell was not inside the hotel and was gone by the morning.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hardip S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoy you stay . And also please to hear you enjoy our great variety of breakfast . I hope to see you again and you have a wonderful day !. Thank you .
Marysville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed 7 days and were very happy with the staff and over all stay. It was very quiet most of the time. The breakfast choices were good and the seating area very clean. The pool was beautiful and hot tub nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hardip S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Mr .James,

Thank you for taking time to write review for our hotel. I am so glad you enjoy your stay. We really value your business and once again thank you so much and hope to see you again.You have a great day ! :)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I booked the hotel for 3 nights (Sunday-Wednesday), the hotel was clean, and the location was just alright. It was very difficult to get in or out of the hotel parking lot as it was on a busy street and could only legally be entered from one direction. I was staying there on business and had a family emergency and had to leave early to head back home as I had a child in the ER with a head trauma. I raced to the hotel around 5pm on Tuesday afternoon to collect my belongings and told the young woman at the desk that I had to check out, at first she told me that I couldn't check out because the computer wouldn't ALLOW HER TOO until the next morning, I said I had never heard of such a thing, and asked for a manager, she informed that the manager was gone for the day and not returning till Thursday. I informed her of the situation and that I was going to grab my stuff from the room and then I was leaving, regardless if she could check me out or not. I went and got my belonging out of the room and was back downstairs in less than 10 minutes, and she did have a receipt for me. I asked about the charge for third night and if there was a partial fee, she informed me thy I was being charged for all 3 nights because it was after 1pm. I had no time to argue, so I jut took my receipt and headed to my car for the drive home to check on my son. I called and spoke with the manager a few days later and explained the situation and was again given the same reason, that I left after 1 pm, so they couldn't do anything to compensate me. I was very polite and had no interest in arguing with the woman, but as someone who spends 15-20 nights a year in the Phoenix area, I HAVE NO DESIRE TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE MY BUSINESS AGAIN! Buyer Beware!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hardip S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Mr.Anthony

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. On behalf of my entire team , i would like to apologize for not exceeding you expectations. I am sorry to hear about your son and hope he is doing alright. As we already spoke about the matter i really apologize and hope you understand and we really appreciate your business.

Once again i really sincerely apology and hope that you give us a second change . Thank you and you have a great day!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our stay in March, 2013 was a mixed experience. The hotel, room and location were great. After
we had gone to sleep we were awakened by a horrendous, stomach sickening smell. We determined that the smell was coming thru the the ventilation system. We called the front desk and they said to send someone down and they would give us a room deodorizer. My husband returned with a spray bottle and was told to spray the room ventilator. We do so, but without much success. We then shut down the system and hoped our clothes didn't retain the odor for the airplane flight in the morning. At check out, we again complained and the desk clerk said we would be enrolled in the Reward program. She also told us that the smell was from a very large farm in the area and that is what happens when the wind shifts! We wil be traveling in the area again this winter, but don't think we will be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hardip S, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Been to BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!