This was a perfect for us as we were in transit and will definitely stay again! Helpful staff and I really appreciated the fact that the shuttle was made available to us....even to scoot us down to pick up a quick fastfood dinner at 10pm. As there is nothing in walking distance...this was a nice and much needed service. As this is a newish place, everything was clean and organized. Be aware that there can be a super strong animal stench outside! But fortunately that didn't seep into our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Gilbert, Arizona, the Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is a newly constructed three-story interior corridor hotel designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers. The hotel features a beer and wine bar, and a free continental breakfast. There is a business center, two meeting rooms, fitness room, guest laundry, gift shop, pool and spa. The hotel is located just one mile from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, and 25 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport. We are close to the Arizona State University Poly-tech Campus, and just off the new southern loop of the 202 freeway. Nearby is the San Tan business and shopping area, several golf courses, downtown areas of Gilbert and Chandler and Gilbert Hospital. The Big League Dreams Sports Park is one mile away. Cosmo Dog Park is four miles away. The friendly staff is ready and waiting to help guests enjoy a stay in Gilbert. The guest rooms and amenities provided help ensure a most relaxing and comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Legacy Inn And Suites
- Best Western Legacy Hotel Mesa