We are the, "Biggs HOG Chapter" of North San Diego County, California.
A “Well Respected”, group of Harley Davidson Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
We booked our stay at the from November 1 to 4, 2013.
I and the other 61 people with me can't begin to tell you just how accommodating this hotel was.
The staff did everything to make our stay the most comfortable and enjoyable ever.
I book and stay at a lot of hotels each year and when I find one that is over the top, it is very much worth recognizing and I would to take the time to do just that!
We are a Harley Davidson Owners club with over 1100 members in our local. I am the booking coordinator for my club and I booked 36 rooms at the Country Inn & Suites. So when it comes to complaints, I would have heard them if there were any. Instead all I heard was highest praise. Our members couldn't believe how friendly, helpful and courteous the staff was at this location, not to mention how great the rooms were.
After a 400 mile ride from San Diego, we arrived at the hotel to find specially designated parking spaces for our most cherish possessions, “Our Motorcycles”.
Then met and Welcomed by the hotels’ Director of Sales; Ms. Denise O’Brian. She met us at the door and made sure we all had a smooth transition into the hotel. She then showed us to a Banquet Room where she had arraigned a Welcoming via cool refreshing Margaritas with Chips & Salas. Wow!
Throughout our entire stay, there was always available 24/7 Fresh Hot Cookies, Coffee & Teas of all types, not to mention the Granny Smith Apples & Bananas.
The rooms were spacious, immaculate and I would believe pretty well insulated for sound. Attention to detail, everything was done right. The bathroom was large, well lit with a clean tiled floor and a very nice showerhead with plenty of hot water and pressure. The AC was internal to the room, not a window unit, which ran very quietly. There was a refrigerator in all rooms. The pool and spa area was clean and inviting.
There was a FULL HOT Breakfast each morning with real dishes & silverware.
Another great advantage to staying at this hotel was the fact that there are over 10 restaurants adjacent to the property; R.T. O'Sullivans, Streets of New York, Red Robin, BJ's Brewhouse, PF Changs, Chipolte, Bone Fish, Hooters, On The Border and TGIFriday's, with several offering room service to hotel guests from 11am until 10pm daily. This was particularly nice since we were able to just park our motorcycles after a long day and walk to a favorite restaurant of our choice.
If there was anything we needed, all we did was ask and it was immediately taken care of.
Upon our leaving the hotel, we were all personally invited to revisit either with our club or personal families.
I am personally in debt to these folks for making me a hero with my club.
Special Thanks to, Ms. Denise O’Brian who with her compassion and help, made our reservation process and Welcome so special and all the staff that made our stay so memorable.
If you would care to discuss any of this, please email me and I would be all too happy to explain further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated guest room and suites! All standard rooms now have new 32" LCD LG TVs. We have also added 19 additional channels for our guests viewing pleasure. Hotel is equipped with complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mesa
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Country Inn Mesa
- Mesa Country Inn