we came to mesa because of the golfland sunsplash, conveniently this hotel offers a rm pkg that includes tickets to sunsplash (saving us approximately $10/ticket). we arrived to the hotel and luckily there are restaurants everywhere around it, all in the same parking lot or in walking distance. we had a suite so it had a bedroom and livingroom which was nice for our girls to do their own thing. the room was very clean. and the breakfast buffet was very nice, it changes slightly everyday. the hotel offers coffee and fresh soft cookies 24/7!!! the pool is salt water which is extremely nice when you have sensitive skin. the staff are all very nice/ helpful and NOT rude. we came back from sunsplash and found a gift basket full of bubbles, squirt guns, popcorn ect. and a staff member had some extra balloons from an event and gave my girls a total of 6 (they loved it). all in all very pleasant stay and we hope to make this a yearly trip/stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated guest room and suites! All standard rooms now have new 32" LCD LG TVs. We have also added 19 additional channels for our guests viewing pleasure. Hotel is equipped with complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Carlson, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mesa
- Country Inn Mesa
- Mesa Country Inn