This was our first stay at the Hyatt--normally we stay at the Hampton on Gilbert, but decided to try this hotel based on the reviews. We were not disappointed!
I have to say-it is a first class hotel, with excellant customer service.
Though my husband and I are not very " fancy" (and this hotel IS), we were nonetheless made to feel very welcome. They genuinely seem to care about the customer.
We have definately found our new homebase when visiting relatives in the Mesa area.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Mesa Riverview shopping center, Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa is adjacent to Bass Pro Shops, Toby Keiths I Love This Bar and Grill, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and a short drive to anywhere in the Phoenix area.Hyatt Place is designed for the 24/7 lifestyle of a multi-tasker, perfectly blending style and comfort. Guests can enjoy a fresh bite to eat at anytime of the day off the menu in the Gallery, start their day with the all-new complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and steel cut oatmeal, is available daily in our Guest Kitchen, and stay connected through free wi-fi and 42 inch tvs in all guestrooms. Relax poolside with cooling mist, music and movies or relax in our new Jacuzzi. At Hyatt Place guests discover everything they need for a refreshingly seamless stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.