Wanted a hotel on the outskirts of Phoenix. Hotel location is excellent. Room was clean and comfortable.
Disappointed in the restaurant tho. Ordered a salad to share and was charged for two half salads. Heard in the kitchen that they were out of mushrooms, but was not told that by the waitress until the flatbread arrived. No apology, just out of mushrooms.
Now I need to investigate why I did not receive any Hyatt points for this stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Mesa Riverview shopping center, Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa is adjacent to Bass Pro Shops, Toby Keiths I Love This Bar and Grill, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and a short drive to anywhere in the Phoenix area.Hyatt Place is designed for the 24/7 lifestyle of a multi-tasker, perfectly blending style and comfort. Guests can enjoy a fresh bite to eat at anytime of the day off the menu in the Gallery, start their day with the all-new complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and steel cut oatmeal, is available daily in our Guest Kitchen, and stay connected through free wi-fi and 42 inch tvs in all guestrooms. Relax poolside with cooling mist, music and movies or relax in our new Jacuzzi. At Hyatt Place guests discover everything they need for a refreshingly seamless stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.