Love the big rooms. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast is pretty good. Nice location. Our room was very quiet away from the freeway. Very clean, have stayed before and will again. Rooms are like a nice suite setup. Like the proximity to shopping and restaurants. Staff very friendly. Free newspaper in the morning and coffee. Free wifi in the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Mesa Riverview shopping center, Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa is adjacent to Bass Pro Shops, Toby Keiths I Love This Bar and Grill, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and a short drive to anywhere in the Phoenix area.Hyatt Place is designed for the 24/7 lifestyle of a multi-tasker, perfectly blending style and comfort. Guests can enjoy a fresh bite to eat at anytime of the day off the menu in the Gallery, start their day with the all-new complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and steel cut oatmeal, is available daily in our Guest Kitchen, and stay connected through free wi-fi and 42 inch tvs in all guestrooms. Relax poolside with cooling mist, music and movies or relax in our new Jacuzzi. At Hyatt Place guests discover everything they need for a refreshingly seamless stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.