everything is just right, beds are firm, paper in the morning, breakfast is great, I especially like the living room portion of the room, trend mills with video is terrific, I used it everyday I was there, good staff, may be a little slow in getting all the issues resolved, but it was all handled nicely. locate near the riverview mall, which has a Bass Pro Shop, some nice restaurants close by, close enough to the airport. Only drawback is that Spring Training draws lots of families with kids who are noisy, but i quieted down at the appropriate hour, so I am okay with this.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Mesa Riverview shopping center, Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa is adjacent to Bass Pro Shops, Toby Keiths I Love This Bar and Grill, shopping, dining, and entertainment. Just 8 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and a short drive to anywhere in the Phoenix area.Hyatt Place is designed for the 24/7 lifestyle of a multi-tasker, perfectly blending style and comfort. Guests can enjoy a fresh bite to eat at anytime of the day off the menu in the Gallery, start their day with the all-new complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and steel cut oatmeal, is available daily in our Guest Kitchen, and stay connected through free wi-fi and 42 inch tvs in all guestrooms. Relax poolside with cooling mist, music and movies or relax in our new Jacuzzi. At Hyatt Place guests discover everything they need for a refreshingly seamless stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.