The resort was set out nice. Pool hours could have been a little longer than just 10pm considering we were vacationing. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and packed full of amenities perfect for a couple like a fridge and whirlpool tub. It is nice that they have grills outside available to use because the restaurant associated with the resort was a big disappointment. The service was horrible and the food was not that good compared to the prices charged.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, desert landscaped resort, which lies adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course. The resort is close to horseback riding, river cruises, gambling and rafting, cultural attractions, sports activities, shopping and much more. Guests of the resort enjoy spacious villas, most of which include fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, and balconies or patios. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball and sand volleyball courts, fitness room, steam room and playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.