I was a little skeptical when we booked our timeshare here because of some of the reviews. It was booked less than a month before and all that was available was a hotel unit/studio. The check-in process was great! We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and our daughter and son-in-law surprised us and booked a stay for a few nights there too. We were able to get rooms close to each other and I had requested a golf course view, which we got. But, my daughter's room was facing the front of the resort and said that the walls were very thin and could hear the children running and playing very early the next morning. As far as I know, they didn't complain to the front desk as they were only going to be there a couple nights. We leave the a/c fan running to circulate the air and create white noise - therefore didn't hear our neighbors. The resort wasn't crowded, so many rooms were vacant. Also the golf course was closed due to over-seeding at this time of year. (End of September) The rooms were very clean, although a little dated. Since it was considered a hotel unit, there wasn't a sofa but there was a small table and two chairs in the small kitchen area. Only a coffee pot, microwave and small fridge but adequate for our needs. There was a nice patio table and four chairs right outside our room overlooking the golf course with a nice ceiling fan to keep us cool while sipping cocktails :) Pool and whirlpool was very nice. Lots of lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas. Basketball hoop and volleyball net in pool was enjoyed by a lot of guests. Lots of large and well maintained grills around the property. A small mall with grocery store and cafe was within walking distance. Restaurant by clubhouse was beautiful and we enjoyed the food and entertainment. We enjoyed eating lunch on the deck facing the golf course with the misters keeping us cool. There are lots of activities for kids and grownups too! We are looking forward to visiting again soon!
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel
- Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club Hotel Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, desert landscaped resort, which lies adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course. The resort is close to horseback riding, river cruises, gambling and rafting, cultural attractions, sports activities, shopping and much more. Guests of the resort enjoy spacious villas, most of which include fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, and balconies or patios. Onsite amenities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball and sand volleyball courts, fitness room, steam room and playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.