This hotel was ideal for a quiet getaway. The swimming pool and grounds were fantastic and the hotel owner Remi was very friendly and helpful. We travelled round most of Argentina and the breakfast was certainly one of the better ones.
We would definitely recommend a stay here for visiting the Iguazu falls. A local bus takes you to the Argentinian side of the falls whilst a private taxi takes you to the Brazilian side.
The approach road was very rough but please do not let this put you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riotropic Hotel is ideally located at a walking distance form main tourist attraction and 5 mn from City Center. Riotropic, your hotel at the door step of the Jungle. Entirely constructed from wood, the Riotropic hotel is fully integrated in the countryside. Orange trees and fruit trees park (1 ha), ideal for relaxation et make your stay in Iguazu a success. Tourist informations. Transfert. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada 21 Oranges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 21 Oranges Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Riotropic Puerto Iguazu
- Riotropic Hotel Puerto Iguazu