This hotel was massively overrated. I complain rarely but found myself complaining a lot at this hotel.
* I paid top dollar for the room I had and it ended up being an adjoining room with paper thin walls - so thin that I could hear every word said by the couple in the room next to me. Don't go here if you want to sleep.
* Having checked my bill, I was charged for a number of items from the mini bar which I didn't use.
* the wifi in the room didn't work.
* on the second night, there was loud music being played in the hotel and the staff did nothing a out it.
The staff were - for the most part - pleasant and helpful and breakfast was good but please don't assume that people speak English as only a few of the hotel staff understand enough to be useful.
Overall, I found this to be overrated and overpriced for what it was. There are other hotels at around the same price which should be researched before going here.
- Also Known As:
- Panoramic Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic Hotel Iguazu, a new 5 star hotel in Iguazu. A unique landscape: Iguazu and Parana Rivers, the Three Borders among Argentina, Paraguay and Brasil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Panoramic Hotel Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.