The secret garden is top class. From collection at the airport, to being brought on a tour of the town by john upon arrival during which he took photos and then sent them to use at the end of our stay! the room we stayed in was large clean and comfortable and airconditioned. john arranged our transport for both sides of the falls, in-room massage service, a delicious breakfast and the famous cocktail hour during which we enjoyed homemade caiprinihas and canapes accompanied by Johns "secret sauce" which i can still taste! yum!! i haven't managed to replicate it perfectly yet unfortunately John! the cocktail hour allowed a chance to meet the other guests, swap stories and tips for the falls and hear John''s very interesting stories and useful dinner rcommendations. We will be and have been recommending Secret Garden to everyone we talk to about our trip- it was a definate highlight and thank you John for such a great visit.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Garden Iguazu Bed And Breakfast
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Secret Garden Iguazu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal place to jump-start your visit to the Iguazu Falls in Argentina. High on concept the Secret Garden is populated by tree ferns and other shade-loving plants salvaged from the slash and burn rural and logging activities decimating the surrounding rain-forest. Our location allows you to get a feel of living in a small South American frontier town and has easy access to urban amenities. ... more less