I booked Village Cataratas based on some comments I have seen on Tripadvisor.
But the stay proved to be a disappointment.
The setting is nice, but the total concept is wrong.
- The breakfast was horrible for a hotel with a so-called standard
- Lack of service (ex. at the swimming pool)
- Excessive price: you don't get a real good value for your money.
- No charm: The infrastructure is OK (nice swimming pool, terrace), it is clean. But there's a lack of charm.
There is clearly room for improvement in this hotel and the region of iguazu has better to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Iryapu Forest, Village Cataratas was conceived and designed in order to offer the highest standards of comfort and service to its guests, without losing sight of any details and with the intention of preserving the wonderful natural environment which surrounds it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Village Cataratas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.