“don't pass by, come in!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
St. Petersburg, Russia
“don't pass by, come in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We saw many people passing by after reading the menu, while seating on a terrace. And we did not understand why?! Such a nice place with family run atmosphere, attentive staff, superb steaks, nice wine choice and reasonale prices.

Visited April 2013

88% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Just spot on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I'm not sure anyone actually reads these things, but on the off-chance you are, I'll try and keep this mercifully brief. If you're in the mood for some great cooking, famished perhaps after traipsing all over the Argentine falls, or just want to savour their fresh, international standard cuisine, then drop into La Dama Juana. You won't regret it. Fusion flavours have a modicum of the pejorative associated with them, but after so much unimaginative blah in Argentina, I was delighted to find dishes such mango laced salads and fresh homemade pastas. Add in the winning wine list, service that is smart, amenable and patiently bilingual and the alfresco terrace and I'd suggest you'll betake of a very civilised evening, should you choose to dine here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Good large sandwiches, I enjoyed the lomo complete. Had a chicken sandwich the next day which was okay but the steak was better. Good value too - very large and came with plenty of fries. Nice coffee, good service, good wifi. Clean, tidy and nice furnishings. You could do worse than this restaurant in Iguazu.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Pescado grassa”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The fish had too much grease on it, I thought I had the Puca fish but I ended up having two different kinds of fish and they did not tell me what was ´swimming´ on my plate. My friend asked them for the Lomo promo with a drink, when he asked them where his drink was they told him that he did not order that promotion but a more expensive one, even when we asked at the beginning of our order. They just ran by, did not provide any service and they should have checked (like we did with the promo) what we exactly wanted to order. The lomo was good and juicy.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lisbon, Portugal
“Pleasant restaurant for fair prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We ate here after passing by and then refusing at another, more expensive restaurant. La Dama is not pretentious and has a pleasant atmosphere for a basic, and well done dinner. I had the grilled chicken and my friend had the vegetables with rice. The vegetarian selection was a bit too salty but it was attempting to be asiatic, and it tasted fine. My chicken was great. The place has wifi, too. Prices were very reasonable and i would even say backpackers could go there for a meal, as a break from the usual cheap fare, and splash out for the 15USD it cost each of us, including drink. At the end of the meal our waiter even wrote a coupon for us, on the back of a flyer, for two free welcome drinks for our next visit, which we thought was very kind. Service s prompt and friendly.

• Visited December 2012