Had a really good stay in the Iguazu Grand Resort. Flew into Brazil side so had to get taxi over the border (really easy and hassle free). Was surprised that we drove less than a minute over the border and we had arrived at the hotel. Rooms very big, we had three double beds and still loads of room. Bathrooms clean and really nice. Restaurants served good meals, but while you are there I highly recommend taking the five minute walk to the local restaurant on the way to town (can't remember what it is called, but turn right out of hotel, then right towards town and it is a short way down on the right after the wine place). Anyway, hotel has a lovely pool, and contrary to some reviews here we found the service first class. Can be a bit noisy at night from the local wildlife, but it is in the wilds of South America. Thoroughly recommended, suggest 3 night stay to allow enough time for two visits to the Falls, the Argentinian and the Brazilian side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Puerto