We had a 2 night stay as part of a 32 person tour to South America The rooms were large and comfortable and the outside was pleasant. We were lucky enough to see humming birds as well as a few lizards around the swimming pool. Sadly, the staff did not seem to understand that when a group of thirsty English travellers returned from a day at Iguassu Falls, they wanted a drink. I had to wait 1 hour from ordering until receiving a drink and that was with 3 return trips to make sure they hadn't forgotten about us. The food was the same. it was as though the staff weren't geared up for any level of speed except manana. it's a shame, because they were very friendly, but just incredibly slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Puerto