The room on the 4th floor was beautiful. Big, spacious and very comfortable. The walk-in shower with the tropical down pour shower head was the perfect way to relax after a long day walking around Iguazu falls.
There are not may souvenir shops that we could find walking through town. So don't expect to do any shopping outside the hotel.
The pool is big, beautiful and multilevel. Make time for the kids to enjoy it other wise you will have to suffer the consequences the rest of your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Puerto