We stayed just for one night but it was enough to have a pleasant time. All employees were very kind and nice, we didn't book in advance but they got us a very nice bedroom for a reasonable price. They took care of every detail, including making our bed ready for us to sleep and clean the toilet while we were out for dinner. The place is great and quiet and we loved it. the only thing is that the breakfast wasn't what I was expecting from a 5 stars hotel, but it was good, not to many options tough. But I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Puerto