The Iguazu Grand is indeed a Grand Hotel. The rooms are comfortable & clean providing all amenities you may need. The staff is extremely friendly and go out of their way to accommodate all requests. From booking restaurants, confirming flights and arranging late check-outs. The Spa and Pool area is a huge plus. Lovely indoor heated swimming pool & Roman bath. The gym is well equipped. The bar serves the best Martini's in Argentina! Highly recommend to a any discerning traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Puerto