What a wonderful surprise to find such a spectacular property in the middle of the Argentinian jungle. We did not visit the casino but the rest of the facilities were top rate. Our room was very clean & spacious. Seriously, the room was larger than our first apartment. The bathroom was huge & had double vanity sinks. The grounds invited you to stroll & explore. The large tri-level pool is worthy of special mention. It was made to blend in with the tropical landscape. The two restaurants we ate at were reasonably priced. The service was prompt, friendly & efficient. We were pleasantly surprised at the fried eggs added to the hamburgers & club sandwiches. Their steaks were large & delicious but in Argentina why would we expect anything less. This hotel helped make our visit to Iguazu Falls a memorable trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Puerto