A hotel with a huge outdoor pool, full spa, and great gardens. Provides a welcome retreat for when the falls are closed - ideal for a family that want some fun after a day at the falls. Great restaurant too. Friendly, efficient service. So why not 5 stars - two reasons, the style is a bit Las Vegas ish....but that's a taste thing,,,,and the breakfast could have been better....looked impressive, but the reality was less than this. If it wasn't for that would have hit 5 for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is regarded as the most luxurious hotel at the Iguazu Falls and is the only full-service resort and casino on either side of the Falls. Chosen as Argentina's Leading Resort by World Travel Awards 2010, the hotel is located just fifteen minutes away from the Iguazu Falls National Park. The Iguazu Grand hotel sits on fifteen acres of semitropical vegetation with three multilevel outdoor swimming pools and beautifully man-made cascades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguazu Grand Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Iguazu Grand Resort, Spa And Casino
- Iguazu Grand Puerto