“Best steak I have ever had for cheap. ” 5 of 5 stars

+54 3757 42-4027
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Fish & Chips, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Family atmosphere, homemade food, promotions of all kinds affordable for everyone. Come try not to stay with the desire !!! Dont miss the cheefs specialties!!!
“Best steak I have ever had for cheap. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

A group of us were in town to visit the Falls and we stumbled on this place. All 5 of us ordered filet mignon, I ordered Chorizo as well. We also ordered 2 bottles of wine. The tab for all 5 of us came to only 800 pesos or 100 bucks total. The steak was literally the best steak I have ever had. I've eaten at Ruth s Chris and other places where I've paid 40 dollars for a steak and this beats everything I have ever had. They cook it in front of you on a Parilla grill. It is absolutely amazing! ! If you want steak you have to go here! !

“Fantastic grill!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I stumbled accross this place on a sunday for a couple of early beers and ended up staying for lunch. A lot of places were closed but boy were we glad we found this one. It was the best meal we have had in argentina in our two weeks here. The ribs were so tasty, they literally fell off the bone, the blood sausage and chorizo sausage were also very good. We were too full to try anything else. If you are looking for amazing grilled (parrilla) meat in Iguazu, this is the place!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“So disappointing - avoid this place!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

We went here on our first night in Argentina. We'd heard so much about Argentinian food so we were really looking forward to sampling the famous steak! The food here however was just awful - the waiter didn't seem to care and our food was thrown at us - steak was raw and pasta was swimming in water. There were wild dogs all around our table too - not exactly a romantic experience! I wouldn't go here again if you paid me!

• Visited November 2010
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Save your money and they save your food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

We walk by this place and was given a coupon for a BBQ dinner. Later that night we went there fro dinner. It was some parillada dinner it was 5 salds all potato salads and a empanada starter. The empanada smelt sour and I think I know why. So after we tried the salads none were good. they bring the BBQ to the table it was about 5 kinds of meat or chicken. So we could not eat all the meat so we asked them to bag it so we can eat it later. The waiter said you can not take it with you. So he keep it. Now back to the empanada...It was my old meat in sure.
Kind of odd to not let you keep your own dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere